- Mentoring the Artistic Director of The Point, for Eastleigh Borough Council (2014). Please see testimonial below.
- Theatr Brycheiniog, Brecon. Developing a Vision and Mission Statement with the board and staff (2014).
- Courtyard Theatre, Hereford. Developing creative skills workshops with Education and Youth Theatre workers/leaders (2014).
- The Rose Bruford College of Speech and Drama have invited me to advise and set up an Academy of Youth Theatre practice which will lead to the first ever recognised qualification in Youth Theatre Leadership.
- Centre Stage Youth Theatre, York. Management Training.
- National Association of Youth Theatres. Devised and delivered the ‘Training the Trainers’ course.
- Courtyard Theatre Hereford Youth Theatre. Policy and practice development training.
- National Association of Youth Theatres. INSPIRE project 2007 ongoing.
- M6 Youth Theatre, Rochdale. Policy Development 2007/8.
- ODD Theatre, Manchester. Policy development 2007.
- Chelmsford Council. Youth Theatre Strategy development 2007.
- NAYT Workshop Weekend. Management Training for Young People 2008.
- M6 Theatre, Rochdale. Developing a Marketting Strategy 2008/9.
- Dartlington Arts Centre. Youth Theatre Policy Development ’09.
Phil Clark worked with us for several months providing artistic guidance and support to inspire and develop a member of our management team. Phil’s support has proved in valuable to enhancing skills and building artistic confidence in a key role in our organisation which has helped us move forward in the right strategic direction.
Theresa Ferris, HR Manager Human Resources, Eastleigh Borough Council
Phil’s mix of proven industry experience and great collaborative and great creative facilitation skills has really empowered the M6 team to recognise and unlock the answers inside us; develop a shared confidence in our ability to manage organisational and industrial change effectively and prioritise key activities required to achieve our strategic goals.
M6 Theatre Company Rochdale