- Directed SKELLIG by David Almond
Swansea Metropolitan University 2013
- Key note speaker at Belfast Conference on Youth Theatre participation 2012 “Managing and Empowering Young People in Theatre”.
- Directed graduating production at ALRA 2011
SKELLIG by David Arnold
- Directed graduating production at ALRA 2012
THE LARAMIE PROJECT
- Founder member of the National Association of Youth Theatres NAYT
- Initiated and ran 4th year B Ed. course for Sheffield City Polytechnic – Drama & Theatre in Education its relevance to the Junior School curriculum.
- Set up and ran “Theatre Arts” community access course for Sheffield City Polytechnic.
- Lecturer (part-time) Theatre Arts Course Sheffield University.
- Advisory Panel member, Sheffield Education Authority , Tertiary Education
- Sheffield Education Authroity Arts Exchange – panel member
- Set up and ran Writer in Residence programme, Sheffield City Polytechnic and Crucible Theatre Sheffield
- Set up and ran Writer in Residence programme, Sherman Theatre Cardiff and BBC Radio Wales
- Directed a programme of training for School Governors, Sheffield Education Authority & Manchester Education Authority
- Directed a series of ‘Baker Days’ training for Sheffield teachers on “Theatre for Young People”
- Founded and directed Tyne Wear Youth Theatre Festival – Britain’s largest Annual Youth Theatre Festival.
- Set up and directed “Eyes of Men Theatre Company”, theatre company for the unemployed, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Set up and directed South Tyneside Youth Theatre
- Set up and directed “P.I.T.S”, a community theatre for South Tyneside
- National Festival of Youth Theatres – workshop leader
- Actors Centre London – Visiting Lecturer.
- Set up and directed “South Tyneside Youth Theatres” ( 8 years)
- Various in-service training courses for Newcastle upon Tyne, Gateshead, South Tyneside, Cleveland, North Tynsides, Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley and South Glamorgan Education Authority
- Visiting Lecturer – Newcastle University, Newcastle Polytechnic, Sheffield University, Sheffield Polytechnic, University of Glamorgan, Welsh College of Music and Drama, Cardiff University.
- Set up and ran Drama and the Curriculum for teachers in Special Needs – 10 week course for Northumberland Education Authority
- Devised an anti-Racist policy for Sheffield Theatres
- Directed ‘Wijkfeest’ Gronigen, Holland – 3 week Community Arts Festival.
- Directed Summer Festival Workshop seasons for:
Swan Theatre, Worcester
Palace Theatre, Redditch
Young Vic Theatre, London
Royal National Theatre
Drama Association of Wales
Ty Newydd, Wales New Writing Centre
- Directed UNDERMILK WOOD by Dylan Thomas, Tisch School of Performing Arts, New York
- Regular teaching at the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama
- Set up MA in Youth Theatre Studies, University of Glamorgan
- Directed THE LARAMIE PROJECT at Royal Wels College of Music and Drama
- Directed TWELFTH NIGHT at the Accademy of Live and Recorded Arts ALRA London
- Directed NOYYES FLUDDE at the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama
- Directed UNDERMILK WOOD
Graduate Production, Acedemy of Live and Recorded Arts London
- The Actors Lab Workshop
Working with professional actors, Everyman Theatre Cheltenham
- Created and taught MUSIC IN THEATRE course for Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama06/07/08
- Directed Drama Association of Wales Summer School 2008 on Verbatum Theatre
- Deliverd training programme for Education Dept, Courtyard Theatre, Hereford 2008
- Workshops for NAYT Summer Festival 08
- Workshops for NAYT Workshop weekend. Management training 08
- Workshops for New Writing Festival Pembrokeshire 2008