I have 35 years experience of creating innovative and exciting theatre.
I have worked extensively in Theatre in Education, Community Theatre, Theatre for Young People, Youth Theatre, Drama Schools, the subsidised Repertory Theatres and the commercial Theatre sector throughout Britain and internationally.
Working together and collaborating is the key, and I have created many successful productions with enthusiastic and talented people of all ages.
- I specialise in New Writing, having commissioned and directed over 250 new plays.
- I direct large main stage shows that tour throughout Britain to number one presenting houses.
- I continue to work with and for young people and family audiences.
- I continue to be excited about creating new work with actor/musicians.
- I create traditional and contemporary productions and also British Pantomime for Repertory Theatres, independent, subsidised and commercial companies.
- I also continue to work with smaller theatre companies and Youth Theatres.
- I have also directed for Television, Radio and large community participation productions.